ACC Leadership Development Program
October 6, 2022
The ACC Middle East 2022 Together With 13th Emirates Cardiac Society Congress provides educational opportunities to deliver an engaging forum to critically examine evidence-based strategies as well as contemporary best practices and clinical decision-making to reach our common objective of improving the heart health of patients with cardiovascular disease.
ACC Middle East 2022 Together With 13th Emirates Cardiac Society Congress
October 7 – 9, 2022
Interactive Learning Lab
October 7 – 9, 2022
Accreditation is sought from the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC®) & Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Challenge the norm: Discuss, share and critique the latest in cardiovascular prevention and care with global experts and return to your practice ready to improve the care of your patients.
- Lead the way: Local Learning designed to empower you to transform your community through topics such as Top Clinical Trials to Change Your Practice, as well as the latest in electrophysiology, heart failure and cardiomyopathies, interventional and structural, ischemic heart disease, multimodality imaging, prevention and health promotion, and valvular heart disease.
- Power your mind: Find practical solutions for everyday problems by using real-world approaches to guideline-driven care. Challenge your knowledge in participant driven sessions such as Rapid-Fire ECG and Imaging Interpretation.
- Ignite conversation: Network with faculty from leading cardiovascular societies around the world in an intimate setting and create connections with colleagues through shared discussion and bi-directional learning.
- PLUS: Receive 1 free year of ACC International Associate membership with your registration.
Learning Pathways for 2022
- Interventional and Ischemic Heart Disease
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Multimodality Imaging
- Prevention and Health Promotion
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Special Topics
- Practicing Cardiologists
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Cardiac Electrophysiologists
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Other members of the cardiac care team in the Middle East region
Meet the Speakers
We have a rich line of eminent speakers bringing latest technology, innovations and to deliver the best experience for our attendees.